About Hey Wanderer
Dreamers. Thinkers. Adventurers. Believers. Hey Wanderer makes clothes for all of them.
Founded in 2014 by best friends Casey Freeman and Savannah McNeill, Hey Wanderer specializes in bohemian separates that are as versatile as they are comfortable. Each piece is unique, hand-dyed and sewn by Savannah in the company’s East Nashville headquarters. Designs like the brand’s signature kimono are intended to be effortless additions to any woman’s wardrobe - chic enough to wear out for drinks, but so comfortable that you could sleep in them.
Hey Wanderer is a small operation that thrives with the help of interns. Duties for each person will vary day-to-day as needed.
Responsibilities for the E-mail/Marketing/ Social Media intern may include:
- Analyze Hey Wanderer’s current Social Media habits
- Create E-mail campaigns each week
- Brainstorm ideas for new ways to reach customers through e-mails and social media
- Assist in establishing a social media calendar for each month
- Attend networking events as a representative of Hey Wanderer
- Brainstorm new ways to reach customers in tangible ways
- Attend festivals or pop-up shops as Hey Wanderer representative, when needed
- Search for new festival/pop-up opportunities
- Search for influencers to send clothing to
- Communicate/meet with potential influencers
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be receiving academic credit for the internship
- Must be based in the Nashville area (Murfreesboro will be considered based on scheduling)
- Must have photoshop or similar program
- Willing and ready to learn attitude
- Ability to work in groups
- Abillity to stay on track while working alone
- Pro-active, flexible and fun personality
- Available at least 20 hours/per week
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume (preferably one page)
- A cover letter that shows us your personality
- Links to all your social media accounts (Instagram, blog, tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)
- Dates/Hours you are required to intern for school
APPLICATIONS ARE ALWAYS BEING ACCEPTED.