About Hey Wanderer
Dreamers. Thinkers. Adventurers. Believers. Hey Wanderer makes clothes for all of them.
Founded in 2014 by best friends Casey Freeman and Savannah McNeill, Hey Wanderer specializes in bohemian separates that are as versatile as they are comfortable. Each piece is unique, hand-dyed and sewn by Savannah in the company’s East Nashville headquarters. Designs like the brand’s signature kimono are intended to be effortless additions to any woman’s wardrobe - chic enough to wear out for drinks, but so comfortable that you could sleep in them.
Hey Wanderer is a small operation that thrives with the help of interns. Duties for each person will vary day-to-day as needed.
Responsibilities for the Blogging intern may include:
- Create blogging calendar for each month
- Write blogs and gather photos for the posts
- Brainstorm blog ideas
- Brainstorm ideas for a new blog series
- Find ways to connect Hey Wanderer to customers through the blog
- Coordinate blog posts with product releases
- Respond to comments on our blog
- Analyze how well blog posts are being received
- Broadcast posts on external websites like craftgawker, dwellinggawker, lookbook, etc.
- Find new ways to get the blog name out into the blog world
- Network with other Nashville bloggers
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be receiving academic credit for the internship
- Must be based in the Nashville area (Murfreesboro will be considered based on scheduling)
- Willing and ready to learn attitude
- Ability to work in groups
- Abillity to stay on track while working alone
- Pro-active, flexible and fun personality
- Available at least 20 hours/per week
Please e-mail email@example.com with:
- Your resume (preferably one page)
- A cover letter that shows us your personality
- Links to all your social media accounts (Instagram, blog, tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)
- Dates/Hours you are required to intern for school
APPLICATIONS ARE ALWAYS BEING ACCEPTED.